Terms and conditions of entry - Pepper Money Personal Loan Customer Experience Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
3. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
4. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered in to.
5. The Promoter is Pepper Money Pty Limited (ABN 55 094 317 665) of Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia, telephone number 137 377 (“Promoter”).
6. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT on 01/07/2023 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on 31/12/2023 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
7. Entry in the Promotion is only open to customers of Pepper Money (who have a loan with Pepper Money as at the date of this Promotion) and who are Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a). management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b). a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 7(a) of these Conditions of Entry; (Eligible Entrants).
The persons referred to in paragraph 7(b) of these Terms and Conditions includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
8. Entry is via the internet – submitting a review for Pepper Money at https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/pepper-personal-loans/write-review
9. To enter, individuals must have a valid email address, and have received an email from Pepper Money with a link to the relevant product review page, completed the review and submitted online during the Promotional Period (Eligible Entry).
10. A Pepper Money Customer Experience team member will be in contact with each individual who submitted a review to confirm their Pepper Loan ID and entry into the monthly prize draw.
11. An Eligible Entrant may submit a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry in the Promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s name and/or loan id) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Method considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
16. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
17. Prizes will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
18. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
19. All random manual prize draws will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter at Level 5, 18 Smith Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150 (Draw Location).
20. Prize draws will be conducted as per the table below. All Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the applicable monthly Prize Draw (determined by the review date posted online);
Re-Draw (if necessary)
No. of winners drawn
|12.01am AEST1/7/2023||11.59pm AEST31/7/2023||12.00pm AEST2/8/2023||12.00pm AEST9/8/2023||1||$100 Gift voucher|
|12.01am AEST1/8/2023||11.59pm AEST31/8/2023||12.00pm AEST2/9/2023||12.00pm AEST9/9/2023||1||$100 Gift voucher|
|12.01am AEST1/9/2023||11.59pm AEST30/9/2023||12.00pm AEST3/10/2023||12.00pm AEST10/10/2023||1||$100 Gift voucher|
|12.01am AEST1/10/2023||11.59pm AEDT31/10/2023||12.00pm AEDT1/11/2023||12.00pm AEDT8/11/2023||1||$100 Gift voucher|
|12.01am AEDT1/11/2023||11.59pm AEDT30/11/2023||12.00pm AEDT1/12/2023||12.00pm AEDT8/12/2023||1||$100 Gift voucher|
|12.01am AEDT1/12/2023||11.59pm AEDT31/12/2023||12.00pm AEDT3/1/2024||12.00pm AEDT10/1/2024||1||$100 Gift voucher|
21.Total prize pool value is up to $600 (including GST). No individual prize exceeds $100 and total value of prizes do not exceed $50,000.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
22. All prize winners will be notified in writing via email and by phone following the respective prize draw, with details regarding how to claim their prize.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW/S (IF ANY)
23. If a Prize winner is not contactable within 24 hours of the respective Prize Draw, an additional manual prize draw will be contacted at the applicable Re-Draw date and time specified in the table in paragraph 20 at the Draw Location and replacement winners will be drawn and contacted in writing via email and by phone (Prize Re-Draws).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER/S (IF ANY)
24. The Re-Draw winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing and by phone.
25. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
26. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or a portion of it) by the relevant time, then the entire prize (or that portion of it) will be forfeited by the winner and no cash, replacement prize or other compensation will be awarded in lieu of the prize.
27 The Promoter shall not be liable for the prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
29. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner(s) with a nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by the NSW gaming department.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
31. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to NSW gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
32. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a). Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b). employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 33(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
34. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a prize.
35. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
36. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
37. All information entrants provide (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) that Entrants provide, as well as any personal opinions expressed by Entrants on the Promoter’s Product review website, will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winners. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants consent to the use and disclosure of their opinions by the Promoter in its marketing materials and campaigns from time to time, in its sole discretion.
39. Further, if an entrant elects to opt-in to the Promoter’s future marketing materials by placing a tick in the relevant box on the Online Entry Form, the entrant agrees to their Personal Information being entered into a database which may be used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
40. Entrants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and/or may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘opt out’ function on any marketing materials received, or by contacting the Promoter at 1800 737 737 or by writing to:
The Privacy Officer
Pepper Money Pty Limited
PO Box 6186
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060